Greg JonesAgent, Broker Associate, Franchise Owner
22470 Foothill Blvd, Suite C
Hayward, CA 94541
CA DRE #: 01879280
- Languages Spoken:
- Direct: 510-886-GREG (4734)
- Office: 510-881-1234 x105
- Cell: 510-886-GREG (4734)
- Fax: 510-881-2959
- Professional Designations:
- CDPE, PMN, REALTOR, SFR
- Expertise Types:
- Certified Notary, Commercial, Condominiums, Residential, Short Sale, Single Family Homes, Townhomes
Greg Jones, Broker-Owner/REALTOR
- Commercial, Residential, Short Sale, Land Use/Entitlements
- 2013 President, Women's Council of REALTORS Tri-Cities Chapter
- Hayward City Council Member
- Past Board member, Hayward Chamber of Commerce
- Charter member, Asian Business Association
- Member, Hayward/Yi-Xing Sister City Committee
- Board member, Bay Area Chapter (BAC), Asian Pacific Islander American Public Affairs Association (APAPA)
- Member, BayEAST Association of REALTORS
As a former City Manager in two different California cities, Greg is uniquely qualified to assist with real estate transactions, including land use entitlements and commercial real estate sales & leasing. In particular, he can provide hands-on assistance in getting tenant improvements through local government processes so businesses can get open as quickly as possible.
Working alongside with his partner/wife and former Hayward City Councilwoman Anna May, clients can be fully assisted with their desires to sell or purchase residential property, including luxury estates, first-time purchases, move-up buyers, down-sizing sellers and investment properties. Together, they bring insight to the inter-relationships of real estate, community, business and government.
Recognizing Greg’s talents and reputation for getting things done, his neighborhood association made him the President after he’d only lived in the neighborhood for a few months. As the Historic Prospect Hill Neighborhood Association President, he consistently had officers from the Hayward Police Department present at each neighborhood meeting and represented the neighborhood at City Hall on a number of issues. Greg is also active in the broader community as a former Director for his Chamber of Commerce, and current Hayward City Council Member, among other community activities he regularly supports. Greg also helps support the community with updates on events through www.365ThingsToDoInHayward.com . If you have an item you would like to promote, email him with details!
Greg and Anna especially enjoy working with Seniors, First Time Buyers, business owners, sellers and relocations. Their expertise particularly extends to distressed property owners who need advice and counsel. As Certified Distressed Property Experts (CDPE), they work with clients on a confidential basis to assist them through their options.
As a team, they also keep our sense of humor with their perspectives about real estate and related issues in their "He Said - She Said" blog column. The views "from the Cave" and "from the Throne" can be quite different, so why not have some fun with it? Visit Greg's website at www.GregJonesRealEstate.com to see their back-and-forth about their work in real estate!